Please refer to the following Terms and Conditions before ordering your prints and digital packages:
- Scope of implementation
“PictureDay” is the school photography dedicated service of NOI Pictures, a company established from 2008 with business license number 0102856706 issued by Planning & Investing Department of Hanoi, Vietnam.
PictureDay produces photographs including portraits and group shots in accordance with the requirements of a school and its community (hereinafter called “School”).
A “Project” includes the photography service provided by PictureDay and its related sales activity, at one school, during one academic year.
PictureDay is offering Client to purchase prints and digital packages on its e-commerce website pictureday.fotomerchanthv.com (hereinafter called “Website”). Alternate URL for this website is order.pictureday.asia
Entity defined as a client is: A person from 15 years old with full capacity for civil acts and total ability to make a transaction (place order) on the Website (hereinafter called “Client”)
An order (hereinafter called “Order”) is made once Client has selected the products on the Website and has proceeded to online payment with appropriate Debit/credit card.
Products (hereinafter called “Product”), including but not limited to: printed photographs and digital files, are delivered to Client after an Order is made.
Deadline and Delivery date will be clearly stated by PictureDay and/or the School with emails sent to Client for placing orders.
2. Establishment & Cancellation of E-commerce contract
2.1 Establishment of E-commerce contract
Steps of establishing a contract:
- Client places an Order on Website.
- PictureDay sends confirmation for Order via registered email or/and phone number with details of Order, contact, shipping destination…
The contract between PictureDay and Client is established and valid from the moment PictureDay sends Order confirmation to Client.
2.2 Cancellation of contract
Cancellation of Order is not accepted under any circumstance except for the following reasons:
- PictureDay did not deliver the Product on time;
- The delivered Product is deficient, un-complete or has been damaged during transport;
- In case of Force Majeure such as a strike, natural disaster, storm, flood, etc
- In case of bankruptcy of PictureDay
3. Pricing, VAT invoice, and payment
3.1 Price is inclusive of Vietnamese Value Added Tax (VAT).
3.2 Client can ask for a VAT invoice at any time.
3.3 Client shall make payment for the Order on the Website before receiving the Product. By placing an Order Client confirms that he/she carefully checked Order information and that He/she agrees with the present Terms and Conditions.
3.4 In order to secure payment process, Client is requested to not let anyone use Client’s credit or debit card, and to carefully track payments made online.
3.5 Types of Credit & Debit Cards That Can Be Used
PictureDay accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards. The following credit and debit cards can be used as payment:
For international payment:
For Domestic payment:
- DongA Bank – Ngân hàng TMCP Đông Á
- Vietinbank – Ngân hàng TMCP Công thương Việt Nam
- Techcombank – Ngân hàng TMCP Kỹ thương Việt Nam
- VIB – Ngân hàng TMCP Quốc tế Việt Nam
- HDBank – Ngân hàng TMCP Phát triển Nhà Tp.HCM
- Eximbank – Ngân hàng TMCP Xuất Nhập Khẩu Việt Nam
- TienphongBank – Ngân hàng TMCP Tiên Phong
- MSB – Ngân hàng TMCP Hàng Hải Việt Nam
- SHB – Ngân hàng TMCP Sài Gòn – Hà Nội
- VietABank – Ngân hàng TMCP Việt Á
- MB – Ngân hàng Quân đội
- NamA Bank – Ngân hàng Nam Á
- Sacombank – Ngân hàng TMCP Sài Gòn Thương Tín
- BIDV – Ngân hàng TMCP Đầu tư và phát triển Việt Nam
- Seabank – Ngân hàng TMCP Đông Nam Á
- Ocean bank – Ngân hàng TMCP Đại Dương
- VP Bank – Ngân hàng Việt Nam Thịnh Vượng
- BacA Bank – Ngân hàng TMCP Bắc Á
- ABBank – Ngân hàng TMCP An Bình
- Agribank – Ngân hàng Nông nghiệp và Phát triển Nông thôn Việt Nam
- SCB – Ngân hàng TMCP Sài Gòn
- NCB – Ngân hàng TMCP Quốc dân
- PVCombank – Ngân hàng TMCP Đại chúng Việt Nam
3.6 Resolve a Declined Payment
If Client’s order is on hold due to a payment issue, there are several things Client can check to resolve the declined payment:
- Confirm Client’s credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly and Retry to do the payment steps on PictureDay’s Website.
- Contact Client’s bank (Check with Client’s bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to these limits set by Client’s bank)
4. Shipping, Delivery, Return and refund
On the Website Client can select various delivery options.
If the Order is placed before the deadline (Schedule and deadlines will be shared with Client in advance), the default delivery will be at the school, although Client can select an optional home delivery.
If the Order is placed after the deadline, home delivery will be the only option available.
|Standard shipping Vietnam by Post
|14 processing days + 7 business days
|Express shipping Vietnam by Post
|14 processing days + 3 business days
General Delivery Policies
By default, each Order placed on or before the deadline will be delivered to school and distributed to appropriate student. Deadline and Delivery date will be clearly stated by PictureDay on its Website and in the emails sent to Client for placing orders.
PictureDay offers guaranteed delivery on selected products. When guaranteed delivery is available on an order, it will be clearly marked on the checkout page with an associated delivery date and fee (if applicable). If PictureDay fails to deliver the Products to Client in time, PictureDay will refund all shipping fees associated with that order.
The following requirements must be met to qualify for a delivery guarantee refund:
- Shipping method selected is shipping option advertised on a product detail page.
- Order is shipped to eligible address.
- Client’s credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the checkout page.
- The guarantee does not apply if PictureDay miss our promised delivery date because of force majeure, such as a strike, natural disaster, storm, flood, etc.
- In case the delivery is not possible (i.e. wrong address, or if nobody can receive the Product), if PictureDay can not reach Client up to 3 times within 24 hours from the time of delivery, Client shall be responsible for additional shipping fees.
Returns & Refunds
If the wrong Product is delivered or if it is damaged upon arrival, Client shall notify the carrier immediately and refuse delivery (If not, the products are considered in good condition at delivery and therefore accepted by Client). The product will be returned to us and Client shall receive a replacement product package within 7 business days from the date PictureDay receives returned package. In case Client prefers to cancel the Order after refusing the delivery PictureDay will refund payment within 5 business days from the date PictureDay receive returned package.
5. Security & Privacy
Who we are
We are PictureDay, the school photography dedicated service of NOI Pictures Limited Liability Company, a company established from 2008 with business license number 0102856706 issued by Planning & Investing Department of Hanoi, Vietnam.
Our address and contact are listed at the end of this document.
What information we collect and process
PictureDay collects personal information that School and Client agree to provide, including:
- Full name, school, class, student ID and email address of each depicted person, as provided by the school.
- Delivery address and contact details as provided by Client in case of home delivery.
- Images archives including portraits and class photos.
How we use these information
PictureDay uses Client’s information within the boundaries of each Project only.
- Name, class, ID of the students will be used to link images with appropriate subjects and to offer individual private galleries to Client
- Email address will be used to offer our Products to Clients and to send reminders during the current Project. It will also be used to notify Client of progress or of any issues related to Client’s Order.
PictureDay shall not use, sell, distribute any of the photographs outside the boundaries of the Project. PictureDay retains the right to use the images for portfolio purposes.
PictureDay shall not share Client’s personal information with any third party, other than parties directly required to fulfill Client’s order or as set out below.
PictureDay may disclose Client’s personal data to:
- Our production crew and service providers
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law.
Photographs made during the project are also shared with the School for Yearbook and communication purposes during the academic year. The school is responsible for its internal or external usage of the images.
Data protection and archive
Client’s personal data will be archived and securely protected in a secure server with limitation of access to authorized staff. Client’s personal data will be deleted after a period of one year after the end of a Project.
Our website is configured so that it is not possible to view photographs without dedicated access code. Client should take appropriate care to ensure that Client’s own login details are kept safe and secure. PictureDay will not be responsible if Client’s account details are used by someone else to view pictures or place orders.
PictureDay will keep an archive of the photographs with Client’s contact details for a period of one year after the end of the Project, to allow Client to re-order photographs if needed.
6. Policy update
This policy may be updated between Projects. Client is invited to be aware of the most recent terms that will apply each time Client visits this website.
For more information and support, please contact us at:
C/o NOI Pictures
5th floor, 62 Yen Phu, Tay Ho, Hanoi, VN